Re: [PipingDesign] Sea water application material

From: <NIRMAL>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 04:07:00 EST

Carbon Steel with cement lining can be used from size 3" onwards.

Nirmal Murarka

                     <saud@bushnak        To:     <>
                     .com>                cc:
                                          Subject:     [PipingDesign] Sea water
                     31/10/2001           material
                     04:27 PM
                     respond to

Can any one suggest a good corrosion resistance material (metalic) for Seawater application.

Disclaimer :
Our server is equipped with a Virus protection system and scans most recent viruses automatically prior to receiving / sending messages. We have taken maximum possible care by installing state-of-the-art protection programs to safeguard against viruses. However, since there can be no absolute protection, we are not responsible for any damage, loss of data and/or hardware damage caused by viruses to the recipients of mails sent or received through our server.

Bushnak Water Group

If you want only site update notifications, go here:

Piping Design Central
[ ]

We hope you find this newsletter useful. If not, you can unsubscribe at: Post message: Subscribe:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to Received on Thu Nov 01 04:07:00 2001