Pipestress analysis.

From: <R>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 22:20:00 EST

CAESAR II software for pipestress analysis is very well accepted by Piping Designers all over the world. As this software is designed on Finite element method, I would like to know the basic theory of Finite Element Method for pipestress analysis.
Anyone tell me from where I can get basic theory on Finite element method for pipestress calculation. I am working in India if anyone suggest me good books of FEM for stress analysis will be helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.
Hitesh. Received on Wed Nov 21 22:20:00 2001