OT Humour: Sonofabitch

From: <Paul>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 11:44:00 EST

I put this picture up at my own website because people were complaining that they couldn't view the original URL (contained spaces and was too long). It came to me from Barbara Mikkelson of snopes.com fame.

Paul

> > Question: What is a sonofabitch exactly?
> >
> > Quite often we ask ourselves hard to answer questions, like:
> >
> > "What is a sonofabitch?"
> >
> > And we wax philosophic with metaphysical postulations,
incomplete

http://www.pipingdesign.com/stuff/sob.jpg Received on Thu Nov 22 11:44:00 2001