RE: [PipingDesign] Gaskets

From: <SARE>
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 07:39:00 EDT

its actually Kammprofile (made in germany). Flexitallic has a similar product. Request you contact the mfr and let them run the numbers (for the premium your paying, its best they do the legwork). we've Use it twice as a retrofit with very good results. Application is vaporizer (very high delta T). Need to ensure also that runout is ok on the flange face and the bolt is correctly sized and tigthtened (bolt tensioning is the method ive slected).

kammprofile provides excellent tech support.