Re: [PipingDesign] suspension of email delivery

From: <Paul>
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 07:25:00 EDT

There is a setting at yahoogroups to temporarily suspend message delivery.

With hundreds of members, it is impractical for the moderators to manually start/stop messages for individual subscribers.

Paul

As I am on vacation kindly do deliver any mails pertaining to the discussion between 10th July 2002 to 10th Aug 2002. If I need to unsubsribe this for short time kindly let me know.

Thanks,

A.Kumar Received on Mon Jul 08 07:25:00 2002