Re: [PipingDesign] Feedback from users

From: <Pete>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 20:44:00 EDT

Paul,
I am one of those in the background - not much to offer but I do follow the threads. I'd take a 100 URL's

Pete Burns

   Somehow I think this would be a good project for a mechanical engineering    study group.

   With over 1000 links, Piping Design Central has gotten pretty much    unmanageable for one person.

   Does anyone (or any group) want to take on the task of checking if the links    are still online?

   Sure, of course I'm trying to offload the work, but since the corporate    sponsor approach is not working I thought I'd appeal to those that have    extra time on their hands.

   If anyone reading has knowledge about using slash as a message board system,    please contact me offlist.

   Paul

         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor