Recommended maximum flow velocity

From: <James>
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 04:35:00 EDT

Good morning all

Many thanks to those who gave me advice on finding the dimensions of reducers, I had to resort to measuring them in the end. The B and C indices in ASME NB are quite sensitive to the cone angle so it was a worthwhile exercise

Now, that I have finished the mechanical design, the client has decided to revisit the process design! There is some debate on what the maximum flow velocity should be, does anybody here know anywhere that I can find recommended maximum flow velocities? The fluid is CO2 at 250°C and 29barg.

Thanks

Barbara

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster@mitsuibabcock.com then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM Received on Mon Sep 16 04:35:00 2002