RE: [PipingDesign] ASME Inspectors

From: <Christopher>
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 11:19:00 EST

http://www.nationalboard.org/Incidents/incidents.html

>I use this to explain to contractors why it takes time to
>fabricate them. "WHY DON'T THEY KEEP THEM IN STOCK"?
Maybe you should point out that it's just as easy for him to drop a custom vessel as a standard one, and it wouldn't help when he misplaces supports or welds on the wrong flanges anyway.

chrisw@skypoint.com        | this distance"   (last words of Gen.
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw Received on Thu Jan 16 11:19:00 2003