Flat Face to Raised Face Flange Connection

From: <Strange>
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 14:20:00 EST

I've got a flanged connection that will be a flat faced to raised face connection. I've only been working in the piping area for a year and haven't seen any application before where the flange types are mismatched like this. I plan to use a rubber gasket to complete the seal. Does anyone have experience or horror stories (they're usually the same thing aren't they?) associated with mismatching flanges like this? Received on Sat Feb 15 14:20:00 2003