Re: Re: How about ...............

From: <chenysh>
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 23:40:00 EDT

Dear hankl46,

         I am glad to get your comments, in the course of designing a Compressor's Export (H2 system), how to chose the Check Valve had puzzled me for a long time, because the pipe is too large, such as 400mm. In this condition, the Piston-Type Check Valve is out of place because of its inherent characters as you know, while the classical Swing-Type Check Valve will chatter which damage its plate, will you help me?

Conditions:
Temp: not above 100 deg.C
Pressure: 0.5MPa
Medium: H2