Re: [PipingDesign] Re: Schedule 100, 28inch

From: <Paul>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 03:25:00 EDT

Yes, but Barbara the reference you quote is French so maybe those units are

  1. Metric
  2. Appropriately Anglicized (2.54mm = one inch) pi) No longer relevant, due to the Freedom Fry Factor

In any case, I suspect there's an extra "0" in there somewhere. With pipe that size, I don't think pressure would be an issue.

Paul