RE: [PipingDesign] Re: Schedule 100, 28inch

From: <James>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 10:58:00 EDT

Hi Paul,

Now the truth about you;

> I am sekrit agent spying on western technology via obscure website and
> discussion forum, picking your brain. Lucky for you, is not
> published on
> list and now I have compromised you. Tell all hush-hush engineering
> information or I will expose past involvement with hamsters.

It wasn't a hamster, it was a gerbil. And it was an accident, I didn't know the cat was in the room.

> Also your past
> involvement with one Bart Simpsom will be made known to your
> hubsand if you
> do not comply.

And I shall tell everyone on the list how good you looked in that Marge Simpson wig.

Suspicious though, that shortly after you posted the above I received notice that I have *won* a weekend on a nuclear power station - all expenses paid, no less.

Heigh ho,

Barbara

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster@mitsuibabcock.com then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM Received on Fri Jun 06 10:58:00 2003