Re: Pig - Just a curiosity - Paul

From: <pipingdesignguy>
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 20:17:00 EDT

My usual connection is still not back to normal, so I post to the list using either the Yahoogroups site or my ISPs webmail interface (with slow dial-up). I assume that this is the reason for these glitches. Then again, there have been other odd things going on with the list recently as well.

If after this weekend the bizarreness hasn't stopped, don't be surprised if I move all the current subscribers to the newer list I created a few months ago and delete the current member list.

Paul