Hydro Test

From: <zope_tushar@fwuk.fwc.com>
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 22:56:00 EDT

Friends,

Instead of testing every line at different pressure during the hydrotest, what would happen if we test all 150# rated lines at 29 barg??
(1.5times the rated pressure) This would save lots of time and money spent
for the testing.

Are there any disadvantages if we do this? What are they??

Best Regards.

Tushar Zope
Extn: 162

Confidentiality Notice

This communication and the information it contains:-
(a) Is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no
other person(s) or organisation(s).
(b) May be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law. Unauthorised
use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately by email at Postmaster@fwuk.fwc.com.