Re: [PipingDesign] MAX.VELOCITY

From: <Hadiyanto>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 21:31:00 EDT

Gentlemen,
What happen if liquid velocity more than 3-4 m/s. Because I have a case with the jet pump, the small passage 1/2 in diameter in BHA (bottom Hole Assembly) or subsurface equipment made the fluid (mix fluid) velocity became 68 fps or arround 20 m/s. ?
Thanks
Yogi

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050833

19:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?