Re: [Man.Distr][PipingDesign] Dual Processors for CAD Use

From: <Christopher>
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 23:42:00 EST

>Windows NT, 2000 Professional and XP Professional can benefit from more than
>one CPU, as does Linux, Unix and (I think) most Mac OSs.
Software has to be written for multiple processors so the processing shares nicely. The latest G5 Macs will come with dual processors optional, and there were some G4 with dual processors. Photoshop (IIRC) among others was compiled to take advantages of the dual processor Mac.

chrisw@skypoint.com        | this distance"   (last words of Gen.
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw Received on Tue Nov 18 23:42:00 2003