Re: [PipingDesign] Re: Some pictures of a pipeline failure, for information please.

From: <George>
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 10:44:00 EST

Hello Paul:
Different subject here - what became of the idea about a TV presentation about interesting piping jobs/engineering/ideas? Hadn't seen anything since the idea came through a few weeks ago.

George McKinney

   Yeah, well, *someone* (not Steve) has been placed back on moderated status.    Last week I switched the list controls to "anyone can join" (but new    members' messages still need to be approved by moderators).

   I'm looking for new sponsors/advertisers for 2004. Does anyone have good    contacts in advertising/marketing for a specialty site that regularly gets    20,000 page views per month?

   Have you ever benefitted from information seen on this discussion list? If    so, think about helping out financially by talking to the people in your    organization that spend money on advertising and marketing.

   Paul

         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

   Discussion List sponsor: The fluid flow calculations website - www.LMNOeng.com - LMNO Engineering, Research, and Software, Ltd.