Re: [PipingDesign] Stress calculation

From: <Paul>
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 22:23:00 EST

Syam Tawakkal, this is not a discussion list for people to find cracks of engineering software. Since in both of your messages you have not described any specific problem that you are working on, I assume that you are seeking free software.

The is lots of it (free software) on the internet. I suggest using Google.

Paul

> Where can I get the software? I want to calculate pressure, thermal and
dead load stress.