butterfly valve

From: <mehdi>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 15:10:00 EDT

Hi Dear friends,
Do you any standard or code that it has referred to using of butterfly valve in natural gas piping?
Best regards,
Mehdi orojlu

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Thu Oct 07 15:10:00 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Tue Mar 09 2010 - 00:21:00 EST