RE: [PipingDesign] Piping spool number and isometric break

From: <Mahavir>
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 04:33:00 EDT

Thank you, Mr Muktar. However, I was talking in context of isometrics generated from 3-D Model (PDS/PDMS) where these weld numbers are automatically numbered, and then renumbered during revisions. Perhaps, somebody can throw light on whether these numbers can be controlled/retained during revisions. Is there any site-specific software tool available at spool level which can interface with 3-D Model?

Regards,

Mahavir