Re: [PipingDesign] Piping spool number and isometric break

From: <Paul>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 19:53:00 EDT

Rich, isn't Isogen the iso generation program for most 3D piping software?

Regarding Al's comment about pup pieces showing up on individual isos, I seem to remember something (~6 years ago) about connectivity in AutoPlant causing this sort of thing. Maybe that's not an issue any more.

What maximum size is everyone using for shipping - 10'x10'x40'? What about "field shops", I.E., a pre-fab shop that is located at the construction site. Surely the maximum envelope can be somewhat bigger in those cases.

Paul