Re: [PipingDesign] HF piping

From: <Paul>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 21:49:00 EDT

Sajit Viswan wrote:
> Wish there was sketch feature in addition to the text posts that one can make.
One could scribble sketch something that needs a illustration.

> Umesh that will not be the BOP but the inside bottoms should match to allow
for the draining. I think it is called in civil parlance as the invert.

A sketch feature would likely involve security problems for browsers. Not that I don't trust you guys, but I have to make sure this forum remains safe from viruses.

There is a feature at PipingDesign's Yahoogroups page that allows one to upload files. Maybe that is worth a look, just make sure you notify the group if you have posted something for viewing.

Agreed on the BOP vs. inside bottoms thing. For U/G piping they call it invert elevation, as you mention. It's conceivable that some situations could have a bevelled weld connection (to match bores for whatever reason) that creates an unintentional low point.

Paul Received on Thu Oct 21 21:49:00 2004