Re: [PipingDesign] relief system piping

From: <Sajit>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 02:42:00 EDT

Why does a restriction orifice need an U/S and D/S straight length?

Dear all,
I have space constrain on a relief platform which has a lenght of
6000mm,i want to carry out piping layout of the relief system which
an 8" 900#RJ ristriction orifice which is placed inbetween a 10" ball
valve and an 8" ball valve.I have to considered the straight run
reqiurement of 7930mm upstream and 1270mm downstream of the
orifice.What do you recommend.

PipingOffice - Excel Spreadsheets for Piping Calculations

Main site:

   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS      Visit your group "PipingDesign" on the web.

Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail Received on Wed Jul 27 02:42:00 2005