(No subject)

From: <Rajesh.Balapure@ril.com>
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 06:20:00 EDT

Dear Group members,

We are looking for condensate load calculation for steam traps for the steam main drips.While dealing with different manufacturers ,we are coming out with different numbers,variation being along about 25 to 30%.The load is mainly for startup of the unit.Can group members throw some light on the optimum way to estimate the condensate load.

Regards,
Rajesh V Balapure

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Mon Jul 04 06:20:00 2005