Funeral Consumers List (SPAM)

From: <George>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 13:24:00 EDT

Group:
After a period of welcome absence, the "Funeral Consumers List" is back, spamming anytime I do a post. It's bad enough that we have trolls, but really annoying to have vultures watching! Can't these bottom feeding scum suckers understand that their spamming makes people totally reject any possibility of buying their product?

And for the benefit of "Funeral Consumers", I intend to have a traditional Norse burial - boat filled with pitch, float out to sea, and a flaming arrow....

George McKinney

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Thu Jul 07 13:24:00 2005