Re: [PipingDesign] 68 pipe

From: <Sajit>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 07:36:00 EDT

The dim. std is ASME B36.10. Material, ASTM A671 and A672 covers pipes made from plate.

68" CS pipes must be available. we also used 64" CS Pipes during our -
Refinary Expansion Project and it was for Cooling Water Lines that runs
underground.

do you need for the same purpose?

regards,
rakesh

Tushar.Zope@linde-le.com
Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
07/11/2005 09:05 AM
Please respond to
PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com

PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
Re: [PipingDesign] 68" pipe

Please specify the fluid to be handles and Pr/Temp. of the service.

Then only some suggestion can be given.
How ever such big sizes are generally used with cement pipes, CS+cement
lined, only CS, or FRP pipes.

With best regards.

Tushar Zope
Linde Process Technologies India Ltd,
Baroda, India 390 007

joshy joseph <joseph230276@yahoo.co.in>
Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
07/09/2005 02:11 PM
Please respond to
PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com

PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[PipingDesign] 68" pipe

Hello Friends

how is everybody

Guys i would like to use 68" line for a special area inside refinery is
there any pipes avialable in ASME or API standards please suggest me

regards

joshy

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos

for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
  http://in.photos.yahoo.com

PipingOffice - Excel Spreadsheets for Piping Calculations
http://www.pipingoffice.us/

Main site: http://www.pipingdesign.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

PipingOffice - Excel Spreadsheets for Piping Calculations
http://www.pipingoffice.us/

Main site: http://www.pipingdesign.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

PipingOffice - Excel Spreadsheets for Piping Calculations
http://www.pipingoffice.us/

Main site: http://www.pipingdesign.com

   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS      Visit your group "PipingDesign" on the web.