RE: [PipingDesign] HDPE Piping Layout

From: <Devrim>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 04:24:00 EDT

Dear Mr. Saeed,

We are a project management and construction company established in Istanbul / Turkey. One of our professions is HDPE piping. We can supply HDPE pipes from Turkey and we can make the installations (welding, testing, start-up etc.) as well.

We would like to know some more information about your project. Please send us your contact information.

Yours sincerely,

Devrim Gursel
CEO
Promeka Co. Inc.