Re: [PipingDesign] For cooling waters and Sea water it is better to use FRP pipe

From: <Gang>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 02:31:00 EDT

Dear friends,
Nowadays, for the sea water based cooling applications, GRP material is getting more acceptance in the industry. This shall be in conformance with ISO 14692 specification. The manufacturers claim to have executed even sizes as large as 3000 mm (if not larger still) in diameter with this material. Anybody interested?
Good luck!
C. V. Gangadharan.