corrosion inhibitor injection.

From: <Jebelli>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 02:47:00 EDT

The project which I am involved is gathering surface gases.Corrosion inhibitor is injected to pipes after gas compressors before coolers.To prevent of existing film of this material we need something to inject it steadily and constantly. Please let me know what is your suggestion.I suggest a static mixer. regards

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Tue Jul 12 02:47:00 2005