RE: [PipingDesign] Hydrostatic Test for PE100 pipeline

From: <Conner>
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 13:34:00 EDT

fyi I noticed some issues dealing with internal "beads" and conditions were perhaps coincidentally discussed recently in an engineering forum thread at http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=124331&page=3, as well as some underground internal inspections for fusion joint conditions (and cracking etc.) with cameras discussed in a past paper though now online at http://www.pipe-line.com/archive/archive_99-09/99-09_ldc-romero.htm. Randy Conner