RE: [PipingDesign] Hydrostatic Test for PE100 pipeline

From: <Conner>
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 13:34:00 EDT

fyi I noticed some issues dealing with internal "beads" and conditions were perhaps coincidentally discussed recently in an engineering forum thread at, as well as some underground internal inspections for fusion joint conditions (and cracking etc.) with cameras discussed in a past paper though now online at Randy Conner