RE: [PipingDesign] Compressed Natural Gas Cooler

From: <Erik>
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 03:17:00 EDT

How do you intend to control the flow in the by-pass? What is the head loss of the heat exchanger? The available head should be large enough to control the flow through the heat exchanger.

Since the water is not clean a PHE is more convenient then a shell and tube heat exchanger. (Much easier to clean)

Erik