RE: [PipingDesign] Compressed Natural Gas Cooler

From: <elie>
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 08:49:00 EDT

We will install FE's, PT's, TT', PCV's, & LV's that will be controlled by a PLC. We use olny use the latest flow controls technology, that is basic.

What is a PHE? do you have direct experience with this technology, could you recommend a supplier in The US.

Let's go back to the original email. It is a simple question:

  1. Anyone implemented this approach successfully?
  2. We are looking at decreasing the gas temp from 120 deg F to 95 deg. F?
  3. I am looking for a ASME Certified design/fabricator in the USA only?

Cheers,

"http://www.pipingoffice.us/"http://www.pipingoffice.us/

"http://www.pipingdesign.com"http://www.pipingdesign.com