RE: [PipingDesign] Pipe Grid

From: <Steve>
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 17:28:00 EST

Paul

Do you mean to say you got me off the Jessica Simpson website to offer my highly researched punt and now you are going to drop it? That’s just not on.
Do us all a favour, spend another 5 and tell your mate to shove his sprinklers up his jaxie and to measure how long it takes. This may be a good first approximation to the fill time he desires.

Cheers

Steve