Re: [PipingDesign] Intergraph Buys Alias

From: <Paul>
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 21:07:00 EST

Appropriately (considering the name), there are two Aliases:

http://www.alias.ltd.uk/about/about.htm

and

http://www.alias.com/eng/index.shtml

The former Alias is the company that provides the automatic isometric generation software for many 3D piping design packages.

The latter Alias is 3D software used for movie and video game special effects and 3D visualization.

Paul