[PipingDesign] Stoner Software: SynerGEE Water® (your opinion counts)

From: <elie>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 09:26:00 EST

For the folks who uses/used Stoner Software- SynerGEE Water®: can you strongly recommend this software without any reservations? I am looking for a water pipeline simulation program that can import GIS data and is free from bugs and flaws.

   Could you please list your pros and cons of the software? please do not copy and paste text from Synergee's website or use someone else's opinion. I need your personal recommendation.

   Here is the Link: http://www.advanticatechinc.com/Default.aspx?page=321

   Elie AlTawil
   Former Aramco Project Engineer
   Durango, Colorado

  Yahoo! Mail

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Wed Mar 08 09:26:00 2006