Re: [PipingDesign] Plate flange

From: <Dacharaju>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 05:10:00 EDT

You may refer to ASME Sec VIII Div 1 Appendix-2 which provides the details of design calculation of various types of flanges. regards,
D.K.M.Rao.

"wuttisak jan" <jwuttisak@hotmail.com>
Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
08/06/2006 01:19 PM
Please respond to
PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com

PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
Re: [PipingDesign] Plate flange

Thank you Elie, my question is flange which will be fabricated from plate,

it's may look like slip-on flange and weld to pipe. we want to use plate flange because the hydrotest will be done at ATM only,
if we use standard flange it will costly.

regards,