RE: [PipingDesign] support at control valve stations [sls][bayes][heur]

From: <Bruce>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 14:20:00 EDT

dear Mr. H.K. Ents,

you addressed only one part of Ms. Hildings' reply. The first is to sign your posts. Regardless of your needs, a failure to sign your posts (at least until you become a regular contributor we can recognize) can result in your being dropped as a member. It is a requirement.

                            ... Bruce D. Bullough ...
                            Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Inc.
                            2381 Rosegate
                            Roseville, MN  55113          USA