Re: [PipingDesign] settlement

From: <ramar>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 10:49:00 EDT

Hai ,In this case no problem as for my field experience.Normally the final spool would have been fabricated according to the field measurement.If it is not so cut the flange joints only with small length of pipe according to the gridh specification put additional pipe then weld without any force.Then do the necessary line test.(if its wrong sorry let me know the details please)

ramar
OL2K PROJECT, KUWAIT

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new http://in.answers.yahoo.com/ Received on Sun Apr 01 10:49:00 2007