Piping Materials of Construction Question

From: <Paul>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 22:29:00 EDT

From the PipingDesign inbox:

<<My name is [name withheld], a Chemical Engineering student at McGill University. Im presently working on a final year project which requires my designing of two phase flow pipes to transport oil and gas from two reservoirs in the Persian Gulf. Thus I am searching for documentations on selecting the correct materials of construction for my pipes.>>

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions for this student? Received on Tue Apr 03 22:29:00 2007