Re: [PipingDesign] Re: Vibration

From: <Paul>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 05:18:00 EDT

Jun Atibo wrote:

> If you guys have never been involved with piping vibration, then check out the
publication from Carmagen Report (free and can be downloaded in pdf format) written by V. Carucci- its a good intro.

I think Vince used to read this list (as do other specialized, well-known people in the business - most of them are just lurkers that pop up when appropriate).

ASME code week Seattle 2007, fall: is there any more information?

Paul Received on Fri Apr 06 05:18:00 2007