Risk Management /In-Service Process Piping

From: <jun_atibo>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 01:25:00 EDT

Havent heard of it? Let me try it again - heard about API Publ 580/581 Risk Based Inspection or API 579 Fitness For Service?

No. I Find it suprising. If you work in a piping service for plants thats been around for years, you gotta. Its a component of CII (the latest rev).

What about HazOp? And cost estimates?

Been busy with flex analysis huh? We maybe forgetting that the reason plants are being built is for it to earn profit - while operating the unit safely and not harming the environment. Received on Tue Apr 10 01:25:00 2007