(Off-Topic) Looking for Help

From: <Paul>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 23:44:00 EDT

I'm looking for assistance in updating the PipingDesign.com website. Graphically and functionally, it seems to be OK, so I'm not asking for design input at this time.

Work would include clicking links at the PipingDesign.com site to establish current validity of said links, basic web research and possibly email communication with domain owners.

This is a very temporary task and I'm ready to pay for the work.

If you are interested, reply to pbowers@pipingdesign.com offlist.

If you have strategies/ideas/thoughts of where the site should go, post them here.

Thanks,

Paul Received on Fri Apr 13 23:44:00 2007