Webresource for Piping design assignments

From: <Muhammad>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 02:59:00 EDT

I am fresh Piping Engineer, learning basics of piping. I need your help, Is there any webresource from where i can find different Piping design related assignments, small projects...etc for quick learning, so i solve these on my end and then compare the soluctions. Secondly any site from where i can find video or animated tutorials regarding piping design.

thnx to all

Amir Received on Wed Apr 18 02:59:00 2007