guidance

From: <amit>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 00:27:00 EDT

Hello,

I am a Mechanical Engineer and also completed my post graduate diploma in piping technology,design & construction.i also have a job experience in welding technology.
  i am looking for piping design as my career.     i am looking forward for a piping based job. i await your valuable guidance.

Best Regards

Amit Roy

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?   Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Fri Apr 27 00:27:00 2007