Re: [PipingDesign] fire-fighting system piping and dust suppression system piping

From: <Alok>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 13:59:00 EDT

what do you think you need to start with?It all depends upon your experience and skill. Have you heard of NFPA standards?I think there is sincere problem with pepole who ask to do such activities. And over the period we are seeing, these sort of cries mor and more.

regards
alok dubey

Hii FRIENDS,

I need to design fire-fighting system piping. Please help me. I also need to design dust suppression system for a coal stockyard PLZ help me...

Thanks & Regards,
MAULESH
Rathish Reddy <rathishreddy@ yahoo.co. in> wrote: Hi friends,

The centrifugal pump is used for utility purpose and the foundation is spring isolated with inertia base foundation, the pump suciton and discharge nozzles are mounted with expansion rubber joint, and both the nozzles are horizontal in plane.

I am stuked here with how to model the pump and what type of support will be used as the first support from the pump in the above criteria, where the suction and discharge nozzles are mounted with expansion joints.

can you give me ur valuable guidance to solve the above problem if any more detail required plese mail me

Regards
Rathish.G