Re: [PipingDesign] i want to be a piping designer

From: <vel>
Date: Sat Aug 18 2007 - 03:54:00 EDT

Thank you for your valuable suggestion Mr.Alok Dubey.

   regards
   B.Velmurugan

Alok Dubey <terrion_786@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

           after working for four year, you want to join piping design, why? why not other stream, at this moment oil and gas market is good but you cannot predict for long time. So i will suggest to think wisely before making decision. I am aware that IIT Powai, provides 2 week of piping design course.You should benefit from that.

regards
alok dubey

Hello everybody,
Greetings to all.Iam B.Velmurugan working in GIS projects in one of leading concern .The company located in chennai,India. Iam not satisfied in my job.I want the job somewhat practical.Iam basically Mechanical Engineer passed out in 2002.I want to switchover in piping design.i know the basic idea about piping,such as fittings,valves, symbols,etc. ,So anybody having opening in your concern at beginner level(trainee) please mail to me or call me in this no:+91 9965135171.

Regards
B.Velmurugan
+91 9965135171

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/