ASME B31 Code Week

From: <Paul>
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 00:13:00 EDT

I plan to be in Seattle for this event (or at least part of it).

I know some of you will also be there, maybe let me know offlist if you plan to attend so I can make a list of people I have to meet in person.

Please also recommend the best inflatable neck/head-rest to buy while I'm sitting and listening to the sessions. I've already got the fake glasses with open eyes painted on the front.

Paul Received on Thu Aug 23 00:13:00 2007