Re: [PipingDesign] SA106Gr.B & A106Gr.B

From: <umesh>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 02:38:00 EDT

Mr. xxxx

I have uploaded a file in my Google Group which shows material combination for different types of Piping materials.
Visit the following website.
http://groups.google.com.au/group/umeshkenpiping?hl=en-GB

Also when next time you post a question, mention your name, designation and work details Unless it is highly secretive.

Rgs,

Umesh Ken.,Senior Piping Project Engineer, BECHTEL AUSTRALIA,
Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Favorite saying:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"? ........... Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr