Walk In Interview @ Pune for Piping Engineers

From: <rohintan.talati@linde-le.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 02:36:00 EST

[EDIT: I'm going to permit this -one time only- due to fellow professional respect for people who know how to make air a liquide. I hope the flood of resumes doesn't bruise your server. Paul]

Walk-In Interview
Linde Process Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (www.linde-india.com)

Walk In Interview
TEAM LEAD / AREA LEAD - PIPING M LEAD / AREA LEAD - PIPING ENGINEERS Eligibility Criteria:
1. BE with 7years & above experience in piping, -layout, -design and project execution of piping projects 2. Should have independently handled min. two oil and gas projects from conceptual stage as area leader (identify, communicate and direct/delegate).
3. Should be capable to lead and guide design teams (5 to 9 Designers/Engineers)

4.      Plant layout and Piping design concept by 3D-CAD-/ PDS-system
5.      PDS-system in full range (Piping Equipment modeling, Isogen,
Design Review, Micro Station and Linde Orbiter)
6.      Preferably should have worked in EPC Organisations.
Walk in with your resume at

Hotel Kohnoor Executive - 1246/B, Apte Road, Deccan Gymkhana,Pune. 21st Dec 2007 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Friday

22nd Dec 2007 Saturday
9.00 am to 6.00 pm

Those candidates, who are unable to attend the walk-in interview, may alternatively, send in their resumes to the following e-mail ID recruit@linde-le.com mentioning the position that they are applying for ROHINTAN Rohintan
Human Resources
Linde Process Technologies India Pvt Ltd 38, Nutan Bharath Society
Alkapuri, Baroda 390007

Dir-+91265-3056778
Fax- +91265-2335213 / 3056608
Mob-+9909953438