Re: [PipingDesign] material selection for sea water piping

From: <Hafiz>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 22:14:00 EST

ÇáÓáÇã æÚáíßã æÑÍãå Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

U can also use GRP pipe " Glass Reinforced Plastic" pipe as we are using same material pipe for sea water ( as circulation water / cooling water) service in fertilizer plant.

Hafiz Ali Alvi
E-MAIL halvi@jgc-descon.com.pk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete the email and any attachment(s) and notify the sender. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

"M. Engineer" <kahabib@yahoo.com>
Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
01/02/2008 10:15 PM
Please respond to PipingDesign